Specialty CoffeeSip, sip, hooray! Wake up with a cup of premium coffee or an espresso-based drink. Allow our expert baristas to hand-craft your favorite or introduce you to something new. All of our coffees, teas and specialty drinks are available to enjoy in house and for carry out. Order Online
We offer a variety of options, including:
- Hot, iced and frozen espresso-based drinks
- Drip coffee
- Nitro-infused offerings
Let us bring the flavors of the season to your cup. Try one of our specialty features, available for a limited time only.
- Mango Peach Creamsicle Smoothie
- Mint Chocolate Matcha
Coffee & Specialty Drink Menu
All options are available hot, iced or frozen:
- Fountain City Mocha: White Chocolate with caramel drizzle and whipped cream
- Chai Latte: Chai tea and milk
- Caffe Latte: Coffee and steamed milk (add a flavor)
- Cappuccino: Espresso, steamed milk, foam (add a flavor)
- Americano: Espresso and hot water
- Iced Coffee: Our classic cold brew over ice (add a flavor)
- Hot Chocolate (add a flavor)
- Brewed House Coffee: Armando’s Blend
- Loose-Leaf Teas: Hot or iced
- Smoothies: Strawberry, peach mango, very berry and strawberry banana
- Italian Soda: Strawberry, raspberry, peach, pomegranate, mandarin, mango, lemonade and lemon lavender
- Juice: Orange or cranberry
Mix and match from our extensive selection: Almond, Amaretto, Apple, Butterscotch, Caramel, Cherry, Chocolate, Cinnamon, Coconut, English Toffee, Hazelnut, Honey, Lavender, Irish Cream, Peppermint, Peanut Butter, Pumpkin Spice, Raspberry, Vanilla, White Chocolate
Sugar free flavors: Caramel, Chocolate, Hazelnut, Vanilla, White Chocolate, Almond, Peppermint, Irish Cream
Our beans are proudly roasted in small batches right here in Ohio by the fantastic Crimson Cup Coffee & Tea based in Columbus. Since 1991, Crimson Cup has roasted sustainably-sourced specialty and craft coffee in small batches. The company also teaches entrepreneurs how to run a successful coffee shop through its coffee franchise alternative program, which includes a coffee shop business plan.
Crimson Cup coffee experts with refined palates, also known as “cuppers,” travel far and wide to meet coffee farmers. These “cuppers” sample and inspect until they find the very best beans. Those beans are then purchased at a fair price and a partnership is born. That partnership entails working together to develop a better product for you and a better quality of life for the farmer.
Sustainably sourced. Exquisite quality. When it comes to coffee, we believe it just doesn’t get any better!
Come taste for yourself. Sip on the square with us! Stop by to see our extensive coffee menu or contact us to order a carrier or carafe for your next event.
Come on In!
Monday – Thursday
7 a.m. – 9 p.m
Friday & Saturday
7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
120 South Lynn Street
Bryan, Ohio 43506
Contact us to inquire about employment opportunities or performing in our venue.